Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Drink Coasters

In anticipation of summer, I wanted to make these cute crochet flipflop coasters. I found the pattern here:


There are actually a bunch of cute crocheted coaster patterns.
I used one of my favorite yarns, Cotton Classic and a size F hook. Anyway, I think they turned out pretty cute considering my crochet counting isn't very good. I understand how to crochet, but have a hard time reading a pattern. With the flipflops, I always ended up with more stitches than the pattern called for after each round. Though I did get closer (but not perfect) to the actual pattern by the fourth one. So each flipflop coaster is unique and will soon have some sort of smoothie, shake, or sno-cone resting on it!


Out for a walk on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment